The Organising Committee are delighted to announce the Preliminary Congress Agenda the 2022 World Border Security Congress in Lisbon, Portugal on 17th-19th May 2022.
Topics of discussion planned for this years agenda include:
– Latest Threats and Challenges at the Border: Serious Organised Crime – Trafficking & Smuggling
– Latest Threats and Challenges at the Border: Serious Organised Crime – Drugs & Weapons
– Health at our Borders
– Countering Terrorism & Cross Border Crime
– Combating Cultural Heritage & Wildlife Trafficking
– Maritime Challenges at the Border and Beyond
– Developing Digital Borders – Opportunities and Risks
– Future Migration & Trafficking Challenges
A leading line up of provisional speakers will deliver a high quality and exciting range of sessions, and opportunities to discuss and debate current issues and challenges and future policies and implementation including technology solutions, whilst the accompanying exclusive exhibition will demonstrate the latest and developing technologies that contribute towards safe and secure border and migration management.