Download your copy of the November/December issue of Border Security Report for the latest views and news.
Download at www.border-security-report.com/BSR
In this issue of Border Security Report:
- Europe and the migration-crime-terrorism nexus
- SAHEL Region: Border Security And African Underdevelopment
- Lessons from COVID-19 in responding to trafficking in persons in times of crisis
- South East Asia Tackle Drug and Wildlife Trafficking During Pandemic
- Aerostats That Deliver Elevated Awareness in Global Geo-Conflict Zones
- US Littoral Border protected with SlingShot – Sponsored Feature
- 2021 World Border Security Congress
- Webinars Library
- Agency News
- Industry news
Border Security Report is the bi-monthly border management industry magazine delivering agency and industry news and developments, as well as more in-depth features and analysis to over 34,000 border agencies, agencies at the borders and industry professionals, policymakers and practitioners, worldwide.
Download Border Security Report at www.border-security-report.com/BSR